Jeremy Larochelle, MBA
Strategic Entertainment Operations Manager • Concert Consumer Behavior Nerd • Leader of Rock Stars
With an undergraduate degree in Music Business Management, an MBA including studies in consumer behavior and marketing analytics along with over twenty years in the entertainment industry as a performer, booking agent, and manager, I bring a holistic perspective to music management.
I combine my experience from the trenches with the use of modern-day data mining, concert consumer behavior analysis, and technology to help make stronger, more informed decisions for the brands with whom I work.
As a leader, I not only listen to the music on the stage, but the entertainers, employees, managers, community, and fans I encounter as we look for ways to elevate the music experience for all involved.
Insights from Jeremy's Blog
All Recent Posts
- Could the Return to a Pre-Pandemic Concert Experience Take Longer Than We Think? January 27, 2021
- Are We Facing a Post-Pandemic Concert Venue Consolidation? December 27, 2020
- Spotify, Machine Learning, and A&R October 13, 2020
- My New Gig July 16, 2020
- Judge Judy – A Demo in Audience Compounding December 17, 2019
- The Power of a Venue Pull Marketing Strategy November 18, 2019
- Why You Should Avoid Physical Press Kits. November 11, 2019
- The Ancillary Dangers of an 18 Plus Club October 31, 2019
- The Power of Queueing Theory for The Concert Venue October 17, 2019